Hi all,
here's an update on the production.
A) the production webpage
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/production.html
has been updated with the last results.
The file plan.txt linked in that page shows you the number of root files
that have been produced (last row) against the number of tcls that we ran
over.
There are still some discrepancies (crashed jobs are the small part:
most of 2000 and 2002 rootfiles that are missing have already been
produced by urs but now the hbooks are gzipped _before my attempt of
h2root them_ and I do not have the permission to gunzip them) but the bulk
of the production is done.
I'm finishing to run against "big" runs (the other relevant part of
missing data in plan.txt files) and rootfiles will be ready soon.

I'm still h2rooting some (~200) hbook files produced by henning (2001
data). The job will be ended by tomorrow morning.

-----> Generic SP4 MC
The bug is still there: I've recovered a large fraction of 2001 generic
ChB and now I'm running an application in order to find the last
rootfiles that were not updated with the new format

Tomorrow I'll run some scripts to find out the last discrepancies and
recover (if possible) jobs that are repeatedly crushing.

Thanks to Henning that is still working hard in order to recover crashed
jobs and submit last jobs :) !!!!

CU at production XI,
Ale

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"