Hi all,

 the disagreement I showed in the last comparison data-MC in many plots
(in p* spectra and mx) is due to a wrong PID killing applied at Beta
level. Actually it seems that the PID killing is not applied at all for
the muons.

 I discovered the problem just redoing the PID killing at root code level
(anaRecoil) and comparing.

 In

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/test2/test2-comp.html

 you find the comparison between the MC with the PID killing at Beta level
and the MC with  PID killing at anaRecoil level.

 1) muons: difference is dramatic. Probably the PID killing was not
applied at all.

 2) electrons: no striking differences

 In

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/testdatanew/testdata-comp.html

 you can find the new comparison data - MC (using the PID killing at root
code level). (to be compared with the old
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrecoil/datacock0825_56fb-1/datacock0825_56fb-1-comp.html)

 All the MC needs to be rerun. We should understand how this problem could
happen and why the tags we are using are not correct.

 Daniele