I've taken a close look at logfiles for MC:
I see a lot of messages like that one:

BtaMicroPidKilling::BtaOpBaseSmear.cc(69): Successfully opened file
pidtables/muons+/p.Lambda.Micro.Loose
BtaMicroPidKilling::BtaOpBaseSmear.cc(78):
         *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
    ----> Reading file map with NO comments <----
         *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

 ... checking if table has been read correctly ...
 ... test passed !

The message "Reading file map with NO comments" show up only for muons and
never for electrons.
The final flag seems to be ok (test passed) and I couldn't find any other
indication of something going wrong in logfiles....

I'me ready to restart MC production ASA new tags will be ready.
In the mean while I'm going to check to other new MC available...

Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"