Hi all,
today the updated is dedicated to urs that just came back from his
'holidays'.

DATA -> Almost done:
small runs 2000 - 2001 - 2002 in a very good shape

big runs 2000 - 2001 - 2002 will be finished today (still need to rerun
few crashed jobs: federations problems due to outages)

MC -> Done generic and cocktail (tanks henning).

Projects:

Alessio -> Finish data + checks (I'll be outofslac sat-sun-mon)
Urs     -> Run over gen cc or uds
Henning -> (??)

Bookeeping:

H2rooting of last files recovered by urs is ongoing
H2rooting of last big runs hbook will happen tomorrow

Still some duplicates --> Tomorrow I'll make the final check-up of the
various bookkeeping issues and I'll post an update.

We are close to run in a disk space problem:
we are currently using
/nfs/farm/g/ec/u05(6)/users to store our hbooks and space is finishing....

Thanks to all and welcome back to Urs!
Ale

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

 La vita non e` un prodotto da essere rifiuti consumati da fare parte di
 una lavata di omicidio l'anima dal vostro vegan in tensione delle mani
 M. Pierini "That's why you really want to hit me"