Hoi,

1. PidKilling was still running with the old PidKilling setup. This is
   fixed by sourcing the correct tcl in IbuIsl.tcl:

      #old    sourceFoundFile BetaMicro/BetaMicroSmear.tcl
      sourceFoundFile BetaMicro/BetaMicroPidKilling.tcl

2. PidKilling crashes in MuonMicroKillDispatch::BtaMicroMapCreator.cc.
   No solution to that yet. I  think we use the output of the dispatch
   module when filling the ntuple.

3. Our low-level tcl is (imvho)  a bit suspect: We get the PidBuildEnv
   from the Roo  implementation and not the Bta  version. This is most
   probably not what we want (though  it might not hurt). I guess this
   happens  maybe   at  the  islNew.tcl  level  (or   in  the  initial
   reading-setup tcl  sourced by that tcl file).   This was discovered
   by cleaning up things, in particular doing

      mod disable RooBuildPidEnv

   We are missing printouts like

      BtaBuildPidEnv::AbsEnv.cc(334):Overriding BtaEnv object in global environment.
      DchBuildEnv:mapconfig = dch_dtag
      DchBuildEnv:mapfile = DchMaps/dch_dtag.map
      DchBuildEnv: Configuration database disabled for channel maps
      DchBuildEnv: Configuration database disabled for MapBrowsers...
      SvtBuildEnv:BdbCondPathSingleton::loadFromConfigFile() -- info.
	  A configuration file describing a revision/owner path was not found.
	  Assuming the default behavior of BdbDatabase::fetch() interface --
	  the most recent version of the condition data will always be
	  fetched from the database.
      SvtBuildEnv: Pulse height ratio cut is 1.1

I  have heard  that  other people  have  successfully implemented  the
recipes for PidKilling. Given the  problems in the BuildPidEnv, I tend
to suspect that our low-level job  setup is maybe at the source of the
problems.

A few jobs are running on data, they'll end up in

   ~ursl/output/sx-080202/.

These are  with the RooBuildPidEnv,  but should be sufficient  to test
the breco overlap business.

Cheers,
--U.