Colleagues:

           The review panels formed by the steering group for the Linear
Collider R&D proposal have completed their reviews. The attached pdf file
contains a letter from us (the LCRD/UCLC coordinators) about the review,
some overall statistics for ranking and funding, and the general part of
the review reports. You can also view this from the web page:

http://www.hep.uiuc.edu/LCRD/html_files/proposal.html

We will get in touch with the contact persons individually in the next
few days to discuss the particulars of each proposal.

Looking forward to the progress we are making:

Andreas (Kronfeld), Dan (Amidei), Dave (Finley), George (Gollin), John
(Jaros), Tom (Himel), Usha (Mallik), Ritchie (Patterson), Gerry (Dugan)

N.B. Some of you might have gotten a copy of the letter from the LCRD
posting.