Dear Colleagues,

   1.  The final version of the Linear Collider Detector R&D report which
       has been written by an international committee has now been posted at:

             http://blueox.uoregon.edu/~lc/randd.ps(pdf)

       We are planning to extend this with links to web pages representing
       all the R&D efforts from

             http://blueox.uoregon.edu/~lc/randd.html

   2.  The next meeting of the ALCPG will be held at UT-Arlington on
       January 9-11, 2003.  Andy White has begun the plans for the meeting
       and more details will be coming as we approach that date.
       We are expecting to also conduct a detector R&D review on January 8
       from Arlington, with televideo connections around the world.
       Those at Jeju heard about the initial plans in this direction.
       The review will cover some of the subsystems under development,
       and will be followed by reviews of the other subsystems in conjunction
       with following regional meetings in Europe and Asia.  More on
       that later, as well.

             Best regards,
               Jim Brau

James E. Brau