I have investigated with the experts as far as the smearing, killing we
are supposed to apply.
The answer is in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Physics/Analysis/AWG/InclusiveSL/islrecoil/smearRecipes

The neutral recipe is completely different from before (the old one was
the very original one for SP3). I am planning to implement it today , the
majour complication being that it is different between run1 and run2.

The charged recipe is based on a weight obtained from the track efficiency
tables. No smearing whatever. We are testing whether removing the smearing
is still ok, since the recipe from the tracking group comes from
extensive studies. As far as the killing is concerned we should discuss it
today (also because I need info for the implementation)
	ciao
	ric