Here is the list of items to be agreed upon today (some might have further
pending tests to wait for...):

* lepton ID:
 - Beta vs recoilNtp?
 - electron tight is OK?
 - muon Tight vs muon VTight

-> proposal (to be checked) : tight on Beta

* neutral smearing/shifting
 - is it ok to switch to the new recipe?
 - run1 vs run2 : just define another flag (different smearing levels?)

*charged tracks smearing
 - it is not justified by any recipe, should we drop it? Running test on
this
 - shall we implement the real recipe? It involves a weighting technique
(and we do not really like it and it is a small
effect)

* neutral selection
 - Lat>0.05 and acceptance cut OK
 - proposed tighter cuts LAT<0.5 && S9S25>0.9 under investigation

* breco mode selection
 - adopt new purity tables and new purity cuts

please correct me if I forgot any
	ciao
	ric