In order to further check the neutral selection (which was estimated on
data), I checked the behaviour of the two chosen variables on MC.
I produced the usual recoil vs reco plots for neutral candidates that are
or are not matched with the MC truth:

LAT for candidates mathed with MC truth
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/aug02/Lmom_trueMC.ps
LAT for candidates NOT mathed with MC truth
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/aug02/Lmom_falseMC.ps

both the lower and the upper cut are reasonable also on MC

S9S25 for candidates mathed with MC truth
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/aug02/S9S25_trueMC.ps
S9S25 for candidates NOT mathed with MC truth
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/aug02/S9S25_falseMC.ps

there are clearly no true photons below 0.9, so that the cut is not
dangerous. The eddect of the cut is not striking, but there are some tails
at low S9S25 in the 'false' sample. The most remarkable thing is that
there are a lot of fake photons at S9S25==1, which means very narrow
clusters. These are already cut (at least partially) by the LMom>0.05 cut
	ciao
	ric