Hi all,
the last data runs have been recovered (altough a final check is still
needed) and I want to finalize the  bookkeeping  renaming  MC files in
order to have a consistent set of rootfiles name btw data  and MC.

This means that the chains have to be redone and if you have a job
currently running the job will be screwd up.

So I'm going to wait tomorrow morning PST in order to let all your job
finish in time.
If you're planning to run again over MC be sure that your job will end
before tomorrow morning....

If anyone has a strong reason against those renaming happening TOMORROW
MORNING please just let me know in order to coordinate.


Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972