Following my posting of the last few days, I have created the following
alternative selections:

track selection #6
------------------
GTVL + nDch>0 if pt>200 MeV

photon selection #7
-------------------
0.08< E(gamma) < 4. GeV (we never put an  upper limit, but it is clearly
needed...)

0.05 < LAT < 0.5

S9S25>0.9

no track with ( |dph|<0.04 && -0.03<dth<0.02 ) rad

These selections are committed in
    VubAnalysis rf-270902
In order to avoid proliferation of selections I suggest we wait for Urs's
study on loopers before declaring the final track selection #6.

For the selection described here, based on the last days studies, the
comparisons are in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/comp_2709/splitOff-comp.html

 * the distribution of mm2 is better, in particular in the enriched (the
supplement of studies originated from the discrepancy on this, but I would
have never expected such an improvement)
 * the number of neutrals decreases significantly but there is still
discrepancy in the enriched sample
 * the total energy, separately for tracks and neutral candidates is
definitely better
 * mxhadfit is ok

These comparisons are not done on exactly the same chains of anything else
because those were done by daniele and Urs. We still need to check that
there are no other side effects. Once Urs finalizes his studies we should
probably do a consistent round of checks. I am in particular concerned
about a possible loss  of efficiency.

Nonetheless this clean-up seems to give a definite improvement in the
data-MC agreement.
	ciao
	ric