Hi all,
seems (but the job that verifies this assumption is still running) that
the problem was related to a given file that i found to be corrupted.

I've removed that file and I ran over the 'sampled' data chain wihtout any
problem.

You can find the chains that I've used in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/chains/

(those chains are also linked in the production webpage).
Let me know any problem related to those files/chains.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972