Hi all,
Urs has finished uds and cc MC production. (Great job: thanks very much
Urs)

You can find the rootfiles growing in
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG8/ISL/sx-071802/gen*/output/outputdir/*.root
(I've copied some cc files in uds directory: I'll fix this problem
tomorrow)

I still need to check the lack of gen uds and cc MC for 2002 conditions
(maybe concezio can comment on that).

Data chains are linked and available at
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/chains/

The recovery of crashed jobs seems not to be straightfoward.
I've tried to follow the recipe posted by Sylvie Brunet but I didn't
succeed.... I'm going to try again tomorrow.
However we are near 80fb-1 of data so the recovery wouldn't affect us so
much....

Please try to run over data or MC and let me know any problem/question!!!

Thanks again to Urs that has done a great partof the job.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972