Hoi Alessio,

 > U-> Redo plots in figure 3 (with all new-old MC)

But there will be no difference, this is a generator-level plot, so
there is no Ks bug.

 > U-> Review the statement about cocktail and generic role in measurement
 >     (now we'll have a lot of generic too)

I guess this implies understanding the difference?

 > A-> I propose to add at that point the breakdown btw B,B0 and B+
 >     and to store all the plots in the appendix.
 >     (shall we need Q0, Q1, Q2??)

I can add all these plots trivially (once I recreated the ps files).

 > A-> Comment on general disagreement btw B0 and B+: we state
 >     that sys are going to take care of that discrepancy

Let's check first before issuing a decree.

 > U-> Redo plots for mm2 (keep them in bulk of BAD not appendix).
 >     (fig 35-36)

They will  be contained  in the appendix  (if we follow  your proposal
above). In fact, your plots should come in here as well.

Cheers,
--U.