See,
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/envelop

Here are few comments on plots in the first 2 tables:
--> Mx: Agreement is generally unchanged/a-bit-worsened (we do not gain
anything here)...
--> mm2: Agreement in enriched region is improved a bit (not a striking
effect) and is worsened in depleted ones (see for example B0's depleted
Exclusivse D sys)
--> Qtot: B and Excl D sys are not helping (is few cases the agreement is
worsened) while Inclusive D sys is helping a bit on B0 Qtot enriched
distribution.
--> For sure we have a big problem in Qtot  for B0s in enr-dep region
after all cuts (AC) (and this problem is reflected in allB distribution).

Of course there's still a problem with 'consistency of results' but this
time is also btw ME and RIC (we're using same plots and binning!!!!!!!!)
The summary plots cited by Ric are quoting a ref chisquare for All B,
Qtot, enriched all cuts that is 9.4/4 while I have:
3.72 in my ref plot!!
(http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/envelop/refplot/Ntest272refqtotallcuts7.ps)

I have the breakdown for all the chisquare values:
seems to me reasonable a value of 3.72... Can Ric please check his macro?

Ric plots are linked at the very beginning of my web page....
Comments and questions are welcomed.
alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")