Hi Urs,
thhis then suggests that we should switch to using only the new MC asap.
It would be actually quite interesting to perform the mm2 scan only with
the new MC.
Alessio, what is the status of the production?
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
 U.C. San Diego, Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914338 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00100 Roma
Dipartimento di Fisica

"We need serenity to accept what we cannot change, courage to change what
we can and wisdom to distinguish between the two" [R. Kiplin, allegedly]