I'm going to do that right now:
I'm finishing the test chain and then I'm going to start with data. (AWG7)

So we can restart production filling AWG7 for a while.
I'll post the directories were to put hbook while Fabrizio find us the
remaining 1.4 GB.....

Are you happy with that?
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")