Hi all,
I've created  data directories and I'm cleaning up AWG7.
In the mean while (until Fabrizio does not ask us to remove all files from
AWG7) we can put our newly produced hbook files in tmp directories in
AWG7.
In the mean while we need to discuss were to put hbook files......

I'm open-minded to all the possible solutions and I'd like to know henning
and oliver opinions....

Now let's restart production and produce hbook/rootfiles :) ..
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")