Hi all,
there's something that I do not understand in the code that we're using
now to make the comparison:
in "thecomparison.C" and also in the compiled version "CompTool.cc" I see
that the mes histograms that are used in order to extract signal
parameters for mes fit in each bin are created with a cut that is
different from the mes histos that are fitted:

To create the single bin histo we use:
if(PCMS && NLE && FLAV && BCH && IPUR) {

while for overall plots I see:
if(PCMS && NLE && !flav && BCH && IPUR){

were:
int FLAV = !(TMath::Abs(brecocharge)!=0 && (lcharge + brecoflav)!=0);
and
int flav =  lcharge + brecoflav; // charge correlation

I think that the correct way to do that is to have the first cut in both
cases: (PCMS && NLE && FLAV && BCH && IPUR) given that we're asking for
correlation only the chb's...

I've tried to run in this different configuration And i got results that
are a bit different from previous ones (not a dramatic effect, but the
chisquare of our comparison data-MC is a bit worse...).

I think that this is a bug but maybe someone else can expain me why it's a
feature :)!
Otherwise I'm going to fix the code tomorrow..

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')