Apart from the new unskimmed generic BB and new Vub MC
(which is on AWG12 and /nfs/sulky10/g.ec.u06/users/ursl/output/sx-080702/
correct Urs? and now also starting in AWG07?)
I've got all the hbook files in
the following directories:
/nfs/sulky10/g.ec.u05/users/henning/
/nfs/sulky14/AWG11/ISL/henning/summer02prod/
The corresponding disks are FULL.

So we would need disk space somewhere for these new hbook files, ideally
not distributed over several disks. What are the options??

Cheers,

Henning

Btw, there are now analyses other than the hadr. moments which use the
hbook files.