Hi Clare they are computed in
CompositionUtils in
CompB0BchNtupleFiller::appendBRecoil
and they are defined including neutrals
	ciao
	ric
Riccardo Faccini
 U.C. San Diego, Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914338 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00100 Roma
Dipartimento di Fisica

"We need serenity to accept what we cannot change, courage to change what
we can and wisdom to distinguish between the two" [R. Kiplin, allegedly]