Hi Eric,
as we already discussed in Rome, the whole set of analyses on the recoil
of fully reconstructed Bs (i.e. Vub,Vcb,moments, b-> s gamma, b-> tau
nu) would profit from option 2 (where I assume you plan to write out also
the composites?) or 2a (this sounds really nice, is it really feasible?)

	thanks
	ric

P.S. long time ago our effort was renamed from Garbage to SemiExclusive