Hi all,
I've just finished producing new tcl files for newly skimmed B0B0bar
generic MC.
I've recovered ~20MeV.
Those are stored in usual tcl directories:
/a/sulky14/AWG12/ISL/tcls_sum02/genSP4/*

The name is lower case (Henning will be happy I hope :)..) and is the same
as the previous one: I've just added a prefix.
The tcl names now are:
addgenchb-200*-new200*-
addgenchb-200*-old200*-

addgenbnu-200*-new200*-
addgenbnu-200*-old200*-

If it's ok for all I'm going to start production today:
given that /a/sulky10/g.ec.u05/users/ is almost full (~98%)
I'm going to put the hbook files in AWG12 were we still have some
space....

I'm going to start with 2000 and 2001: can please urs help strating with
2002?

Let me know if you have any doubt-question.
I'm going to start production in the afternoon...
alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-781928  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')