Hi Urs,
I apologize if I ask questions that you will clarify at the meeting, but I
am unfortunately unable to attend and I would appreciate more info on the
following:
 - what happens if you require the already suggested cut Ndch>0 if pt<200
MeV? Does the effect disappear? I guess slide 3 should tell me something
but I do not know what you are plotting.
 - what do you mean efficiency is low? I cannot understand which cut you
are suggesting to apply and what is its efficiency.
 - I do not understand how does the material you show quantify the issue
on Qtot. Which is the fraction of events where the loopers have an impact on
the charge reconstruction? How well is it reproduced between data and MC?
Applying an ad hoc selection how well can we do in removing the problem?

	thank you very much
	ric