I have run over the latest froduction of root files from Alessio and
produced the best I could do for representation.
It is all contained, including the explenation in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/envelopes/envelopes.html

The reference chi^2 do not lead often to the same conclusions as the plots
posted the other day by Urs. I guess this is due to the binning, but it
should be investigated because it lowers (if possible)  my trust in the
meaning of the chi^2. For istance the distribution of MM2 after lepton
cuts in the depleted sample was 31 for 28 Dof in Urs's plots while it is
99 for 24 Dof in Alessio's ...

This said that the plots are useful to see the impact of the systematics.
In general the variation of the  D decays BF are the contributions with
the largest impact in all quantities.

please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve the grafical
representation or the explanation of the plots.
	ciao
	ric