Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:27:21 -0600
From: "H. Schellman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: LHC/Linear Collider Physics Working Group Workshop at Fermilab Dec. 12-13, 2002

Dear colleagues there will be a workshop on the complimentary physics
of  Hadron  and Linear Colliders at Fermilab  December 12 and 13. The
goal  of the workshop is to identify the main issues in combined LC/HC
physics and  produce a brief report on the physics reach. Details are
appended below

Hope to see you there,

Heidi Schellman, Frank Paige and Georg Weiglein

For more information http://www.nuhep.nwu.edu/~schellma/lhclc/

or see below:

Workshop at Fermilab

LHC/LC Physics Working Group (Western Hemisphere)

Goals:

Get involved. Much of the work on LC/LHC complimentarity has been in
Europe. This workshop is an opportunity those of us on the other side of
the Atlantic to get involved.

Identify the main issues in LC/LHC physics - join existing studies and
intiate new ones.

Produce a brief report summarizing the relation between LC and LHC
physics by March 2003.

Dates: Thursday and Friday: December 12-13 2002

Pre-Agenda:

Overviews of existing work - what do we just need to pull together and
what new studies
need to be done? In particular a summary of the workshop being held Oct
7 at CERN.

How does the Tevatron fit in?

LC feedback to LHC running

Discussion and planning for longer term studies and the near term
summary report.

Fee: $0 - Coffee and doughnuts will be provided. No travel assistance is
available.

Registration: Send an Email to [log in to unmask] so that we can arrange
a pass to get onsite.

Local Contacts: Heidi Schellman and Frank Paige

Organizing committee:

Heidi Schellman ,

Frank Paige ,

Georg Weiglein ,