The following message from David Miller:

Dear friends,

At Jeju it was agreed by the Worldwide Study that a small group
would draft a brief Case for the linear collider which could be approved
by the worldwide community involved in linear collider studies.  This
document is intended to be given to ministers, administrators and other
scientists to convince them that a coherent community exists which wants
to use the machine.

The group (Paul Grannis, Francois Richard, Sachio Komamiya and Takayuki
Matsui) has produced a draft which is ready for discussion.  We would
like to get the first feedback at Prague.  Please print it out from

    http://sbhep1.physics.sunysb.edu/~grannis/wwlc_report.html

Suggestions for improvements please, by email or face to face, to the
authors or myself.  We hope to converge by early in the new year and to
hand the agreed document over to the International Linear Collider
Steering Committee for them to use in the campaign.

Many thanks

Yours ever

David

--
 * Prof. David J. Miller,       UCL, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy *
 * +44 207 679 7152 (fax 7145)  Gower St., London WC1E 6BT, UK.     *