Hi urs, opening one of the files you point at, for istance
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG12/ISL/sx-071802/newsig/rootfiles/vubmc-2002-new2002-1.root
I find the runnumber 1726414
which bfreport classifies as
1726414    2k   B -> Xu l nu incl. only
which means B_Xulnu_VUB.dec, i.e. non resonant only

the mixed sample (i.e. hybrid) is
B->Xu l- nubar+CC
whose .dec is
B_Xulnu.dec

there are 3M events of this kind already produced.
	I would say that they have not been run on yet
(I cannot even find the tcls, but I might be wrong)
	ciao
	ric