Hi all,
I've run my script that creates tcl files and it turned out that we have
178k (B+) and 192k (B0) new cocktail events.
Tcl files have been created and maybe Urs can start running against them
(I'm planning to finish the MC signal production tomorrow)

Tcls are in:
usual place:
/nfs/farm/babar/AWG18/ISL/sx-080702/tcls_sum02/b*cocktail.

Format is : ck2_*2002*.tcl
Let me know any doubt question.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")