Hi all,

 as a sanity check I performed some studies on the ratio of semileptonic
efficiencies (pstartfact). I used cocktail MC.

 These are the pcms distribution once you apply the lepton cut for vub and
vcb events:

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/allept/pcmslepvubandvcb.eps

 and this is the lepton efficiency

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/allept/effpcmslepvubandvcb.eps

 This plot is very nice and encouraging since, as you see, the
efficiencyies are identical once you take the full spectrum and the value
is ~60% that makes a lot of sense.

 A pstarfactor != 1 is only due to the cut on momentum. As you can see in

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/allept/ratioeff.eps

 that shows the ratio of the efficiencies

 With 1.0 GeV cut we get the famous 1.13 value and the ratio change
dramatically as a function of the cut. This shape is perfectly compatible
with the value calculated by the fit

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/vub/newscans/all/lastpcmsdataleptonPCutpstarfact.eps

 Then I conclude that everything is understood and under control in these
plots.

 The only suspicious number in the fit is the total number of vub/vcb
events (but it does not seem to affect the ratio calculation). I am
checking it.

 Daniele