Hoi Daniele,

could you please explain why 60%  is what we expect? I guess that your
plot shows the reconstructed electron  yield, is that right? It cannot
be the generated spectrum since that would extend further down towards
low momentum. It cannot be a  mixture between e and mu since then we'd
see changes in  the transition region where the  mu identification eff
goes to zero.

>From acceptance (geometric  and momentum) I would expect  to see about
~80% of the spectrum.  This is at least what I saw  in the breco tagged
sl BF analysis of last summer and is consistent with what Thorsten has
in the lepton tagged analysis.

Cheers,
--U.