Hoi Alessio,

I think that they told you in Rome that I am in the process of h2r'ing
and checking Henning's last contribution  (2000 B+). I guess this will
be finished later today.

>From Dieter I heard that the  skimming is still not done, in fact they
have stopped completely last week.  Apparently they are building a new
release so that  he no longer corrupts the  database.  Apparently, the
recent outages were related to his skimming.  So, the estimate for the
finishing of the skimming has  not changed much and remains constantly
in the 'few weeks' regime.

I still think  that another incremental increase of  the statistics is
probably not compensating the additional work we have to invest in it.
I do think it's very important to  run on the skimmed MC as soon as we
have a good chunk. I would propose that 2x data lumi for BB would be a
good start for the final (what a word) production run.

Cheers,
--U.