> So at the end I see: 83M B0 (new) and 87M B+ (new).
> We're still missing something :( .

I've made a cross check and it seemes that this is all that we have now.
I supposed that there was more MC because Concezio told me that he founded
~92M of events... Actually that is because he was not asking for release
>=10.3.1a, so I think that we can safely assume that now we have ALL the
MC generic available.
tcl files are in usual place and are named 'unsk2*' and 'unsk3*'
At today meeting we'll discuss the production coordination..
Alessio