I have performed the first studies on my plate:

the B0 comparison was redone scaling the vub,vcb and other components of
the MC according to the fit results (since we are blind for vub I could
just guess a weight of 2, while vcb was left with weight 1 and other was
rescaled down by a factor five).
The results are in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/comp_110602B0rew/final-comp.html
to be compared to
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/comp_110602B0/final-comp.html

At a first glance there is no striking change.

I also performed the comparison of the B0 mxhadfit distribution for the
events where the neutral energy is lee than 15% the total (with no
reweighting):
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/comp_110602B0rew/comparison7mxhadfitallcuts-lowneu.ps

statistics is poor, but the situation seems to be better
	ciao
	ric