Hi all,

 here a list of the missing/not updated parts of the BAD.
 I tried also to put names. Let me know if you agree about them and if
anything is missing.

 Urgent:

 - track selection (probably not up-to-date)       Daniele
 - neutral selection (not up-to-date)              Riccardo
 - Breakdown of the background                     Alessio
 - Efficiency tables                               Urs
 - Systematics re-evaluation (except the theo.
   one)  					   Urs
 - Systematic effect of the p* cut on b->clnu
   events					   Daniele

 Low priority:

 - update muon selection (vtight -> tight)         Daniele
 - update data-mc comparison plots and add
   comments					   Urs
 - more investigation about B0 Mx scan
   and more precise evaluation of the systematics  Riccardo

 Daniele