Just to let you know I started playing around with the available Klong
selector from Antimo (as last resort for our B0 puzzle).
The algorithm returns a likelihood according to EMC quantities and a
likelihood according to the IFR quantities associated with it.

You can see the distribution for the EMC (left column) and the IFR (right
column) and for the clusters truth-matched as photons (top row) or as KL
or neutron (bottom)

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/xmas02/ifremclike.eps

While the IFR one might have a problem, the emc selector seems promising.
The correlations with the variables we are using so far in selection are
shown in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/xmas02/corrlike.eps

I will start playing aroung with replacing the existing shape cuts with
this emc likelihood

	comments and andvice are welcome
	ciao
	ric