 Hi all,
 I'm again dealing with statistics and tcl file generation :) !
 Here are the numbers:

 That is was we had before (unskimmed generic bug free):
 > >  144fb-1 (B0)
 > >  110fb-1 (B+)
 That was the picture of the production as october is concerned (8 of oct
 to be precise).
 Now I see (new unskimmed generic bug free):
 50fb-1 (B0)
 42fb-1 (B+)

 This means that:
 we have (new SP4 generic MC)

 skimmed  unskimmed  total SP4
      6 +  144 + 50    200 B0
    7.6 +  110 + 42    160 B+

 Two questions:
 1) is that what we expect (please concezio can you validate thos numbers?)
 2) Concezio (again) why there's that discrepancy btw B0 and B+ ?

 From the talk linked in the coll meeting agenda
 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Organization/CollabMtgs/2002/detDec2002/Mon2/bozzi.pdf
 i see that the number quoted (185 fb-1 overall) is in good agreement with
 what I see... (200+160)/2 .....

 I've already started the production of what is missing and I'll keep all
 of you up to date.

 Let me know any questions comments.
 Alessio