Ok,
as usual I managed to make more and more confusion.

> > >  skimmed  unskimmed  total SP4
> > >       6 +  144 + 50    200 B0
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I didn't realized that the problem was here :( sorry.

Right numbers (again) are:
            6 +  114 + 50    170 B0
> > >     7.6 +  110 + 42    160 B+

> > >  Two questions:

That question remain::

> > >  1) is that what we expect (please concezio can you validate thos numbers?)

That one is solved now :)) !!!!!

> > >  2) Concezio (again) why there's that discrepancy btw B0 and B+ ?
> > >
> > >  From the talk linked in the coll meeting agenda
> > >  http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Organization/CollabMtgs/2002/detDec2002/Mon2/bozzi.pdf
> > >  i see that the number quoted (185 fb-1 overall) is in good agreement with
> > >  what I see... (200+160)/2 .....

Ok now we have 165fb-1 aginst 185fb-1 I'll debug with concezio why those
numbers are different......

Hope that now the situation is clarified.
Alessio