Folks:

I am forwarding to you an email on the LC Symposium that the Asian LC
group will hold on Feb. 12.  This is the day before the ICFA meeting
in Tsukuba.  The Symposium will present the Roadmap that the JLC and
Asian group are preparing, including a budget (in Japanese accounting)
and a selection of sites in Japan.  In some sense, it will be an Asian
counterpart to the Tesla Colloquium of 2001.

If you have received this information already, I apologize.  But this
symposium has not been widely publicized.

                                     Best wishes,

                                              Michael

Begin forwarded message: