it occured to me that the partial reconstruction mm2 can be used to
extract a systematic error on the B0 puzzle under the assumption that it
is a detector effect. If we revert the cut on prmm2, (>3 GeV^2) we obtain
a sample of B0->D*lnu where the D0 has not been reconstructed at all.
Comparing the distributions for that sample (I already did the standard
plots in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini/phys/vub/compB0-tr7gam8prmm2-anti/-comp.html
) one can play around with resolutions and efficiency until these plots
are in agreement and see what happens to the overall scan. If it gets
fixed at high values of Mx, we can quote the difference with the unsmeared
scan as systematic  error.

This looks like a signal free sample which is extremely similar to the
background in the signal region and I would like to do detailed data-MC
comparison. I am extracting a list of timestamps for them, how can I then
get the events out of our root files?
	ciao
	ric