Hoi,

according to

>  perform the mX scan and find the value ABOVE the default with the
>  largest discrepancy in terms of number of standard deviations of
>  the uncorrelated error (we believe that deviations below might be
>  due to physics)

we don't  get a systematic  in neither B,  B0, nor B+.   The following
table  contains the  default scans  (including the  prmm2 cut)  on the
files in ~ursl/root/anaQA-m00/.  The statistical significance in terms
of uncorrelated *statistical* sigmas is in the last column.  The first
part ("bal") is  all B, the second ("bnu") is B0,  the last ("bch") is
B+.