Hi all,
you can find all the possible combinations of
charge request (B0, B+, all B), lepton id (elec, muons), category (7 = all
cat; 5 = 1 charged + >0 neu) linked in:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/update

I see that the category that is causing our problems (the 5th) shows
agreement for muons and electrons separately (so the problem is not gone
for muons at 1.5 GeV for cat = 5) but for sure the sum of all categories
shows an really better agreement for muons with respect to electrons (see
B0 Mxhad fit in both cases after all cuts).

Let me know if you'd like any other study...
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")