I remind all of you some useful links for today's discussion:
Scans and data-MC comparisons
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/update/
and Low Mx study crosschecks
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/mx_stu/

CU at YAM,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")