Hi all,

 here the tests proposed at the yesterday meeting.

 1) run data-mc comparison cutting on etrk (that show a peak at zero on
    data)

 2) plot the reconstructed Mx with only neutrals in order to see
    X' resonances in the decays X->pi X'

 test 1:

 (plots for category nchg=1, nneu>0)

 B0:

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/plotsetrkB0/compB0-comp.html

 If you open the mxhadfit with breco normalization plot
 (http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/plotsetrkB0/comparisonnorm5mxhadfitallcuts.ps.gz)
 you can notice that the level of agreement is reasonable and then the
source of the excess it is not due to events at low etrk.

 test 2:

 invariant mass of neutral candidates in the X system

 B0:

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/plotsmyB0/comparisonnorm5mxhadneuallcuts.ps.gz

 Bch:

 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~daniele/plotsmyBch/comparisonnorm5mxhadneuallcuts.ps.gz

 For B0 the excess, if there is one, is around .7 and around 1.3
(f(2)?) but I have to admit that we have too few events to claim this.

 For Bch it is ok (as usual)

 Daniele