You can find the updated dosumentation in:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/sys/theor.html
(linked in the items web page)
I've added the reconstructed and true MX (after all analysis cuts)
distributions.
A really minor effect (bias) can be seen in the non resonant integral for
the reconstructed mx.
For what concern the true Mx after the selection the agreement B0/B+ and
the agreement nonresonant/hybrid are worsened (expected bias due to
analysis cuts).
All the observed behaviours are compatible with what expected (even the
small discrepancy around 1.5 GeV for hybrid/nonresonant MC).
Let me know any further test that you'd like to see.
Ciao,
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")