Ciao Alessio,
we need to make systematics also for B0 and B+ separately (and distinguish
correlated and uncorrelated components, but most likely the B&D sys are
now all uncorrelated)
	ciao
	ric

Riccardo Faccini
Universita' "La Sapienza" & I.N.F.N. Roma
tel  +39/06/49914457 Fax.: +39/06/4957697
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~rfaccini
Univ. La Sapienza. 2,Ple Aldo Moro, I-00185 Roma Dipartimento di Fisica

"We need serenity to accept what we cannot change, courage to change what
we can and wisdom to distinguish between the two" [R. Kiplin, allegedly]