Hi Urs,

just (again) a few thoughts and remarks concerning this topic:

The maple code from Seven does not take into account the
correlation between Lambda_bar and lambda_1 which could be large.
In oder to obtain the correlation you just can take the
famous Lambda_bar vs. lambda_1 plot from CLEO (don't take the one
from DELPHI for obvious reasons :-) and estimate the correlation
from there. Once you have the correlation you can use the code
from Seven as starting base - I did this already for the exclusive
B->sg measurement when they needed Lambda_bar striped down by one
order for the BSG Neubert model. It worked.

Concerning the numbers of the QCD parameters
Lambda_bar and lambda_1 (or Lambda_bar and a in your case)
I strongly suggest to use the measurement from CLEO as input.

If I am not mistaken this numbers where used for the inclusive
Vcb value for ICHEP02.
I do not see any good reason not to use this procedure also
for the Vub measurement. Any other choice of numbers will have
to be justified and might face quite a bit of criticism from the
outside (non-BABAR) physics community.

Oliver