Hi all,
the reweighting for D** categories in ChB was not working properly.
The weight was calculated only for B0s and applyed in both cases (this is
why a change on B0s was reflecting also on B+s).
Now we compute the weight for B0s and B+s separately and the machinery is
fully consistent.
I've launched some jobs to make some basics tests and tomorrrow I'll redo
the scans.
Please upgrade to the last tag  (ale-020303) in order to have the correct
reweighting.

Alessio
Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")