Hi all,
I went trough all the exclusive D BRs that we are using in our code to do
the reweighting: the result is in
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~asarti/recoil/sys/theo/BDsys/Dbr_2002.html

All the BRs have changed < 1 sigma from the central value we were using.
Let's discuss at the meeting what is the right thing to do:
implement them in the code and reobtain the central value or state that
the variation is accounted by the sys we're quoting on our result.

The inclusive BR have not moved.
CU at the meeting.
Alessio

Alessio Sarti     Universita' & I.N.F.N. Ferrara
 tel  +39-0532-974328  Ferrara
roma  +39-06-49914338
SLAC +001-650-926-2972

"... e a un Dio 'fatti il culo' non credere mai..."
(F. De Andre')

"He was turning over in his mind an intresting new concept in
Thau-dimensional physics which unified time, space, magnetism, gravity
and, for some reason, broccoli".  (T. Pratchett: "Pyramids")